Collections Management Administrative/Preservation Assistant
The Collections Management Section at the Spurlock Museum is accepting applications for a part-time undergraduate student to assist with writing and editing documents and maintaining the museum’s Hazard Communications program. Additional tasks include organizing paper artifacts and completing gallery chores.
- proficient with Microsoft Office
- become proficient with Adobe InDesign
- strong writing ability and typing skills
- strong organizational skills
- acute attention to detail
- ability to work independently
- ability to climb ladders and stairs, stoop, bend, kneel, lift up to thirty pounds, and stand for the duration of your shift
- federal work study status
- freshman or sophomore standing
- experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
- interest in museums, anthropology, history, and/or art history
Schedule and Wages:
- This position requires 8–10 hours per week and begins Spring semester 2018 with the option to continue during Summer.
- This position pays minimum wage.