Collections Management Artifact Mount Builder
The Collections Management Section at the Spurlock Museum is accepting applications for a part-time undergraduate assistant to assist with the sewing and/or construction of 2-D and 3-D exhibit mounts, as well as the design and construction of storage mounts for artifact preservation.
- sewing and shop experience
- acute attention to detail
- ability to work independently
- ability to occasionally climb ladders and stairs, stoop, bend, kneel, lift up to 30 pounds, and stand for the duration of your shift
- federal work study status
- interest in museums, anthropology, history, and/or art history
- freshman or sophomore standing
Schedule and Wages:
- This position requires 8–10 hours per week at the hourly rate of $8.25 and begins Spring semester 2018 with the option to continue during Summer.