Every day, the Spurlock Museum invites you to visit and "Explore the World." On a very special day each spring called WorldFest, we do it while dancing, playing music, making crafts, and telling stories. The Museum's 10th WorldFest will be held Saturday, March 8, from 12:30 to 4:00 PM. There is a $5 suggested donation for admission.
- Anne Shimojima: Japanese storyteller
- Sankhya Hirani: classical Odissi dance from India
- Goran Ivanovic: Balkan roots with Flamenco and Latin guitar traditions
- Ben Wheeler: traditional instrumental music from the Caucasus.
- Port Mor: Irish music and dance by Port Mor. They invite you to join in the dancing!
In addition to the entertainment, visitors are invited to visit our craft area, where they can make bell anklets or shakers, inspired by our Odissi dance performance.